Monday, March 15, 2010

I love the Rarotongan's foods

Sweet words are easy to say. Sweet things are easy to buy. But sweet people are difficult to find. Life end when you stop dreaming. Hope ends, when you stop believing. Love ends when you stop crying. Friendships ends when you stop sharing, so share this to whom you consider a friend, to love without conditions, to talk without intentions, to give without reasons and to care without expectations.




Three years ago my family and I went on a family trip to the tropical Island of Rarotonga in the Cook Cook Islands. Since then I still can visualise my self being in Rarotonga. The people where warm friendly and helpful. The beautiful white sandy beaches over looking the deep blue lagoon reflecting the calm blue sky. I thought is a magical Pacific experience and an unforgettable vacation. However the highlight of my trip was the Cook Island food. Mayonnaise they call it the cook Islands potatoe salad, chop soy, and their fileted raw fish, garnished with lemon juice, onion, tomatoes, parcely of cause the fresh coconut cream, Iwas brave enough to try it and I love it. Honestly I dont like sea food now I love it especially the fileted raw fish with ganished.




























































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment